|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
1. Without any earphone or telescopic antenna, receive FM radio signal through re-using other antenna
2. Internal tunable capacitor-array
3. EN supports 4-bits One-Line- Logic control
4. Ultra-low noise figure: 1.2dB
5. Standard CMOS process technology
6. High power gain of 21dB under 2.8V supply
7. High linearity P1dB: -21dBm
8. Supply voltage: 1.5V~3.6V
9. Shutdown current: <0.1μA
10. Compact 1.5×1.0×0.55 mm3 DFN-6L package
11. Operation frequency: 64MHz-110MHz
1. AW5017 is a low noise amplifier (LNA), without earphone in telescopic antenna, re-using other antenna to receive FM-radio signal.
2. AW5017 is characterized with low noise, high gain and high linearity. Typical noise figure is 1.2dB and power gain is 21dB.
3. AW5017 is powered by 1.5V~3.6V supply with typical 2.8V. EN supports 2.8V/1.8V GPIO input.
4. AW5017 integrates RF radio switch inside, implementing high impedance under shut-down condition. Shut-down current is less than 0.1μA.
5. AW5017 is designed with compact 1.5mm ×1.0mm× 0.55mm DFN-6L package. The specified operating free-air temperature ranges from -40℃ to 85℃.