|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
• Without any earphone or telescopic antenna, receive FM radio signal through re-using other antenna
• Ultra-low noise figure: 1.2dB
• Standard CMOS process technology
• High power gain of 21dB under 2.8V supply
• High linearity P1dB: -21dBm
• Supply voltage: 1.5V~3.6V
• Shutdown current: <0.1μA
• Compact DFN 1.5mmX1.0mmX0.55mm-6L package
• Operation frequency: 64MHz-110MHz
AW5037 is a low noise amplifier (LNA), without earphone in telescopic antenna, re-using other antenna to receive FM-radio signal.
AW5037 is characterized with low noise, high gain and high linearity. Typical noise figure is 1.2dB and power gain is 21dB.
AW5037 is powered by 1.5V~3.6V supply with typical 2.8V. EN supports 2.8V/1.8V GPIO input.
AW5037 integrates RF radio switch inside, implementing high impedance under shut-down condition. Shut-down current is less than 0.1μA.
AW5037 is designed with compact DFN1.5mm X1.0mmX0.55mm-6L package. The specified operating free-air temperature ranges from -40℃ to 85℃.