|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
• Reduce RF environment Interference with
• patented Smart-Linearity-Technology (SLT);
• low noise figure(NF)=0.79dB@1.575GHz; NF
• High power gain=18.3dB@1.575GHz;power
• gain=18.9dB@1.227GHz;power gain=18.7dB
• @1.176 GHz;
• High linearity IIP3oob=-0.3dBm;
• High input 1dB-compression point=-9.0dBm;
• Requires only one input matching inductor for L1 band while additional output matching capacitor and inductor are needed for L2/L5 band ;
• RF output internally matched to 50 ohm;
• Supply voltage: 1.5V to 3.6V;
• Operating frequencies: GPS L1、L2/L5 band;
• DFN 1.5mmX1.0mmX0.55mm-6L package;
• 3KV HBM ESD protection (including RFIN and RFOUT pin);
The AW5005 is a Low Noise Amplifier designed for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) as GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass. With on-chip DC blocking capacitors at RFIN and RFOUT, The AW5005 can be close to the antenna, requires only one input matching inductor for L1 band while additional output matching capacitor and inductor are needed for L2/L5 band, and reduces assembly complexity and the PCB area, enabling a cost-effective solution.
The AW5005 with patented Smart Linearity Technology (SLT) achieves ultra-low noise figure, high linearity, high gain, over a wide range of supply voltages from 1.5V up to 3.6V. All these features make AW5005 an excellent choice for GNSS LNA as it improves sensitivity with low noise figure and high gain, provides better immunity against out-of-band jammer signals with high linearity, reduces filtering requirement of preceding stage and hence reduces the overall cost of the GNSS receiver.
The AW5005 is available in a small lead-free, RoHS-Compliant, DFN 1.5mm X 1.0mm X 0.55mm -6L package.