|Default OVP Threshold (V)
|Number of PIN
|Surge Protection (V)
|Continuous current of switch IN-OUT （Max）（A）
|Input DC Withstand Voltage (V)
|OVP Response Time (ns)
|IO Level (V)
• Highly reliable FCQFN 1.3mm×1.8mm-12L package
• Surge protection
➢IEC 61000-4-5: > 100V
• Integrated low Rdson nFET switch: typical 27m
• 5A continuous current capability
• Default Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) threshold
• OVP threshold adjustable range: 4V to 24V
• Input system ESD protection
➢IEC 61000-4-2 Contact discharge: ±8kV
➢IEC 61000-4-2 Air gap discharge: ±15kV
• Input maximum voltage rating: 29VDC
• Fast turn-off response: typical 100ns
• Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
• Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
The AW3291X family OVP load switch features surge protection, an internal clamp circuit protects the device from surge voltages up to 100V.
The AW3291X features an ultra-low 27m (typ.) Rdson nFET load switch. When input voltage exceeds the OVP threshold, the switch is turned off very fast to prevent damage to the protected downstream devices. The IN pin is capable of withstanding fault voltages up to 29VDC.
The default OVP threshold is 5.95V (AW32911), 6.8V (AW32915) and 12.1V (AW32918), the OVP threshold can be adjusted from 4V to 24V through external OVLO pin.
The device features an open-drain output , when VIN_UVLO < VIN < VIN_OVLO and the switch is on, will be driven low to indicate a good power input, otherwise it is high impedance.
This device features over-temperature protection that prevents itself from thermal damaging.