|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
1. Reduce RF environment Interference with patented Smart-Linearity-Technology (SLT);
2. Ultra low noise figure(NF)=0.55dB;
3. High power gain=18dB;
4. High linearity IIP3oob=0dBm;
5. High input 1dB-compression point=-9.5dBm;
6. GPS L1 requires only one input matching inductor;
7. RF output internally matched to 50 ohm for GPS L1;
8. Supply voltage: 1.5V to 3.3V;
9. Operating frequencies: 1550~1615MHz; 1164~1215MHz;
10. FCDFN-6L package:1.1mmX0.7mmX0.37mm
11. 2000V HBM ESD protection (including RFIN and RFOUT pin)
The AW15045FDR is a Low Noise Amplifier designed for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) as GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass. With on-chip DC blocking capacitors at RFIN and RFOUT, The AW15045FDR can be close to the antenna, requires only one external input matching inductor, and reduces assembly complexity and the PCB area, enabling a cost-effective solution.
The AW15045FDR with patented Smart Linearity Technology (SLT) achieves ultra-low noise figure, high linearity, high gain, over a wide range of supply voltages from 1.5V up to 3.3V. All these features make AW15045FDR an excellent choice for GNSS LNA as it improves sensitivity with low noise figure and high gain, provide better immunity against out-of-band jammer signals with high linearity, reduces filtering requirement of preceding stage and hence reduces the overall cost of the GNSS receiver.
The AW15045FDR is available in a small lead-free, RoHS-Compliant, 1.1mm x 0.7mm x 0.37mm 6-pin FCDFN package.