|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
• Without any earphone or telescopic antenna, receive FM-radio signal through re-using normal antenna
• Differential output
• Internal 4-bit tunable capacitor-array using One- Line-Logic unit
• Ultra-low noise-figure: 1.7dB
• Standard CMOS process technology
• High power gain of 20dB under 1.8V supply
• High linearity
• Supply voltage: 1.5V~3.6V
• Shut-down current: <0.1μA
• Slim 1.1×0.9×0.45 mm3 DFN-6L package
AW5026 is a Low-Noise-Amplifier (LNA) with differential output, without earphone in telescopic antenna, re-using normal antenna to receive FM-radio signal.
AW5026 adopt differential outputs, enhance the level of anti-interference capability.
AW5026 is characterized with low noise, high gain and high linearity. Typical noise figure is 1.7dB and power gain is 21dB.
AW5026 integrates RF radio switch inside, implementing high impedance under shut-down condition. Shut-down current is less than 0.1μA
AW5026 is available in slim 1.1mm×0.9mm× 0.45mm DFN-6L package. The specified operating free-air temperature ranges from -40℃ to 85℃.