|Support I/O (V)
• 10-Channel 2:1 Switch
• Signal Types: MIPI, D-PHY & C-PHY
• Supply Voltage Range(VCC): 1.65V to 5.0V
• Input Signals: 0V to 1.3V
• RON: 7.5Ω Typical
• ΔRON: 0.2Ω Typical
• ICC: 17μA Typical
• -3dB Bandwidth: 3.5 GHz Typical
• Low Crosstalk: −30 dB Typical
• Low Off Isolation: −24 dB Typical
• CON: 1.5 pF Typical
The AW35645 is a four−data−lane MIPI D−PHY switch. The AW35645 can also be configured as three-data-lane MIPI C-PHY switch.
This 10 channel single-pole double-throw switch is optimized for high speed MIPI applications. The AW35645 is designed to facilitate multiple MIPI compliant devices to connect to a CSI or DSI module.
The AW35645 is available in a FCBGA 2.4mmX2.4mmX0.6mm-36B package.