|Default OVP Threshold (V)
|Number of PIN
|Surge Protection (V)
|Continuous current of switch IN-OUT （Max）（A）
|Input DC Withstand Voltage (V)
|OVP Response Time (ns)
|IO Level (V)
• Surge protection
➢IEC 61000-4-5: ±200V
• Integrated low Rdson nFET switch: typical 33mΩ
• 4.5A continuous current capability
• Default Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) threshold
• OVP threshold adjustable range: 4V to 20V
• System ESD protection on ＩＮ pin
➢IEC 61000-4-2 Contact discharge: ±8kV
➢IEC 61000-4-2 Air gap discharge: ±15kV
• Input maximum voltage rating: 29VDC
• Fast turn-off response: typical 50ns
• Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
• Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
• WLCSP 1.288mm × 1.988mm-12B package
The AW326XX family OVP load switch features surge protection, an internal clamp circuit protects the device from surge voltages up to ±200V.
The AW326XX features an ultra-low 33mΩ (typ.) Rdson nFET load switch. When input voltage exceeds the OVP threshold, the switch is turned off very fast to prevent damage to the protected downstream devices. The IN pin is capable of withstanding fault voltages up to 29VDC.
The default OVP threshold is 5.95V (AW32601), 6.8V (AW32605) and 10.5V (AW32610), the OVP threshold can be adjusted from 4V to 20V through external OVLO pin.
This device features over-temperature protection that prevents itself from thermal damaging.