|VCC (Min) (V)
|VCC (Max) (V)
• Reduce RF environment Interference with patented Smart-Linearity-Technology (SLT);
• Ultra low current=7.8mA;
• Ultra low noise figure(NF)=0.75dB;
• High power gain=19dB;
• High input 1dB-compression point=-10.5dBm;
• GPS L1 requires only one input matching inductor;
• RF output internally matched to 50 ohm for GPS L1;
• Supply voltage: 1.5V to 3.3V;
• Operating frequencies: 1550~1615MHz; 1164~1215MHz;
• DFN 1.1 mmX0.7 mmX0.37 mm-6L package
• ±3kV HBM ESD protection (including RFIN and RFOUT pin)
The AW15145DNR is a Low Noise Amplifier designed for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) as GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass. With on-chip DC blocking capacitors at RFIN and RFOUT, The AW15145DNR can be close to the antenna, requires only one external input matching inductor for GPS L1, and reduces assembly complexity and the PCB area, enabling a cost-effective solution.
The AW15145DNR with patented Smart Linearity Technology (SLT) achieves ultra-low noise figure, high linearity, high gain, over a wide range of supply voltages from 1.5V up to 3.3V. All these features make AW15145DNR an excellent choice for GNSS LNA as it improves sensitivity with low noise figure and high gain, provide better immunity against out-of-band jammer signals with high linearity, reduces filtering requirement of preceding stage and hence reduces the overall cost of the GNSS receiver.
The AW15145DNR is available in a small lead-free, RoHS-Compliant, DFN 1.1 mm X 0.7 mm X 0.37 mm-6L package.