Through the site, we receive the unsolicited data by you and the data we track:
(1) Unsolicited data: when you request information, respond to an online survey, or send us data voluntarily, we usually collect data such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and specific information related to the business you are presenting. In the above case, because you submitted the data voluntarily, you will know what data we collect through the site.
(3) Mixed Data: Unless you voluntarily submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data usually do not allow us to identify your personal information (even if theoretically feasible, we will not or intentionally identify your personal information unless you provide personal information through voluntarily submitting data resources).According to the applicable laws, we reserve the right to combine the passively tracked information with the personal information you voluntarily submit.
(1) In case where some services are provided by authorized partners of awinic, awinic will share your personal data with the partners as described in this Policy. For example, third parties use this information to process and fulfill orders, deliver packages, send mail or e-mail, analyze data, customize personalized content (including advertisements), provide marketing assistance for products of your interests, and process payments.
(2) awinic may also disclose your personal data to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies under applicable legal requirements or in response to legal procedures. In some jurisdictions, if awinic is involved in reorganization, merger or bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings, your personal data may also be disclosed to the counterparty. awinic will also disclose your data when there is a reasonable need, for example, it is necessary and appropriate to do so for the execution of the contract and we believe it is necessary to prevent physical damage or property loss or investigate possible or actual illegal acts.
(1) awinic fully understands the responsibility to protect the personal data collected. We ensure that our measures comply with applicable data protection and data security laws. We use appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal data; and we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal data.
(2) We will try our best to protect your personal data, but please note that any security measures cannot be flawless. If you find your personal data leaked, please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist you in handling it.
(3) We will retain your personal data for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the cost policy, unless the retention period needs to be extended as required or permitted by law, or allowed by law. In all other cases, once the purpose of processing your data is satisfied, we will delete your personal data.
(4) If further data processing is for public interest, science, historical research or statistical purposes, awinic will continue to retain relevant data even if further data processing is unrelated to the original purpose for collection.
(5) You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any personal information we hold concerning you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we process your request. Once we have sufficient information to process your request to access or correct your personal information, we will respond to your request within the time stipulated by the applicable data protection law.
(6) If you wish to request access to personal data we hold or if you think any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible by the email address provided below. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products, websites and services are mainly aimed at adults. Children are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. For children's personal data collected with the consent of parents, we will only use or disclose the data if permitted by law, explicitly agreed by parents or guardians or necessary for the protection of children. If awinic finds out that we have collected the personal data of children without the prior consent of the parents who can be verified, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
(1) If you register for an online account, input information or purchase goods through the online store, and subscribe to awinic electronic newspaper, you may receive additional marketing mail from awinic. If you receive these extra mails, you can unsubscribe from them at any time. The e-mail will contain instructions on how to " unsubscribe" from such mails.
(2) Even if you choose not to receive some of our marketing emails, you will still receive some of our trading emails, such as emails related to your order, relevant updates or notifications of products you purchased from our company, or information related to your account.
We use Cookie and similar technologies to manage customer relationship. Some Cookies are used for website management purposes, such as maintaining customer login status or preferences. Some Cookies are used to track customers' browsing of the website. The rest of the Cookies are used to observe customers' browsing of other websites so as to better match awinic's products and services with customers' interests.
Most browsers allow users to control most Cookies through browser settings. For more information about Cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You can ask us for what kind of personal data we hold, and you can also apply to correct or delete the personal data. For this, please contact us.
(1) You can contact us to submit a request to revoke your consent to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information that we hold or control. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receiving your request, and will not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information after that according to your request.
(2) Please note that your withdrawal of consent will lead to certain legal consequences. According to the extent in which you revoke your consent to let us process your personal information, this may indicate that you cannot enjoy awinic's products and services.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
Effective date: March 1, 2019